Come join us from 9am to Noon Wednesday March 18th for some fun on the farm! Children of all ages welcome, but kids 5 and under must be accompanied by an adult. 6+ may be left for 3 hours of fun, pending release form signature.
- Enjoy an outdoor pancake breakfast
- Learn to rope with Cal Poly Rodeo Team's Jaylee Johnson and Maggie Usher
- Learn the sport of Goat Tying with Jaylee and Maggie
- Pick Farm Fresh oranges to take home
- Learn horse grooming with Peanut the Pony!
- Plant your own flowers or veggies to take home
There are only 15 spots so book now. $60 for 5 and under with parent or guardian supervision, $80 includes instruction and activities for 6+.
- all participants may opt out of photography but must sign a release waiver for participation in all activities.